Terranova thoughts: Before a new year starts, have a think.
What one small change could you make to your daily life that will have a positive impact on your life?
Here are some suggestions:
1. Find the right supplements for you. Ask for advice from a nutritionist or your local health store.
2. Keep a gratitude journal. Write down the things you are grateful for every morning and start the day on a positive note.
3. Commit to meditating regularly and have regular calm moments.
4. Do a good deed everyday, this can be something simple like letting someone ahead of you in traffic or smiling at someone.
5. Read for 30 minutes. Silence the screens and get stuck to a book.
6. Schedule a lie in. A morning when you can grab a cup of herbal tea and go back to bed and just chill.
7. Make yourself a magnificent meal. Root through those recipe books and cook yourself something delicious and nutritious. Perhaps share it with a loved one.
8. Let it out. Write down whats on your mind and come up with ways to deal with the issues or improve the situation.
9. Make a budget & stick to it. Plan your spend and allocate things like a holiday fund, treat fund and savings for a rainy day!
10. Prioritise sleep. Ensure your schedule has included a full night’s rest and create a relaxing bedtime ritual which you will look forward to. Things like diffusing essential oils, playing calming music and having a night time tea can make a massive difference!
Wishing you a wonderful day. 💚