Let’s face it, there’s a lot of things to remember each day and we know how busy life can be. Following the guidelines your nutritional advisor gave you, and being consistent with the intake and correct dosage them means you will get the best possible result with your recommended supplement. With that, while you should never beat yourself up about forgetting the odd dose here and there, here are some simple tips to help you along your health journey.
1. Put them in a place you see every day. Perhaps a bathroom shelf so you see them after you brush your teeth.
2. Bring a back up pouch. In your bag or jacket, have a little bag or box where you have some spares
3. Set a reminder on your phone for the same time every day
4. Make it a habit. Always perform a ritual so that you are consistent. For example, it could be the first thing you do in the morning or the last thing at night (depending on the application advice)
5, Mix into your meals. Supplements like the Terranova range can be opened and added to juices or smoothies so if that is something you do every day, this could be easily slotted in. They can also be added to any raw recipe, like energy balls, bars juices, salad dressings etc!
6. Make it part of your “me time”. Health experts recommend that we spend 1 hour everyday focusing on ourselves and something we love to do. This could be reading, exercising, meditating or anything that brings you joy. Why not make your supplements part of this hour too
7. Reminders like ‘post – it’ notes on the fridge can be really useful and just might catch your eye at the right moment! You could also pop it into your diary everyday if you keep one.
We hope that helps! Do feel free to share any of your own tips.