This is a dinner party favourite! Use as a dip or a spread for sandwiches. It is tasty and packed with natural & tasty goodness.
- 2 large aubergines
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt of your preference
- 1 can of chickpeas (rinsed & drained)
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 1 wedge of lemon squeezed
- 2 tbsp of Terranova Omega 3 6 7 9 oil
- 1 capsule of Terranova Garlic
- 1 capsule of Terranova Smooth Synergy
- 1 tbsp of smoked sea salt
- Slowly roast your aubergines whole for 45 minutes. Set aside & allow to cool.
- Scoop out the inside of your aubergine straight into your blender.
- Mix with everything above. Depending on how you like the consistency and whether you want to use it as a dip or a spread, you can add more yoghurt or add some water.
- Enjoy with some crudite, crackers, bread or whatever you like!